Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fashion and styling..







I have always wanted to foray into the business of styling but since I had a demanding day job, my dreams were put in the back burner. I am a big critic of fashion and myself most importantly, I have to visualize that outfit and the accesories,makeup and hair before my clients are clothed. it is my passion and one true love.






So without much ado, I am happy to announce Linany couture, my sleepless nights and seven years of careful planning and need I add shopping has finally paid off.






I consult for everyday styling, beauty,accesories,bridal and weddings.






For my blogville peeps, I will style y'all and give beauty advice this summer for free. Keep checking the site for announcements on gift giving and when we come to your area.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... you see why i call you my favorite fashionista... rawk on mami... i'm proud of u darlin..

BOBBY said...

I am a supporter...full supporter...

let me know if you ever need anything...

Its about time too!

Muah and good work.

Bobby Taylor of Bobby Taylor Consulting...

(wink)

My 2 cents said...

@ONB,

I told you I want to use your leg as a muse, dip it in Prada.

@Bobby,

Bobbbyyyyyyy. we love you bobbbyyy.Thank Love, you are a darling!

SET said...

AWESOME, I AM INSPIRED ALREADY. DO WHAT YOU CAN DO BEST WITH ALL THE PASSION YOU HAVE. I HOPE WHEN MY DREAMS COME THROUGH YOU WILL LIKE MY CLOTHES ENOUGH TO USE THEM ON YOUR CLIENTS. BEST OF LUCK, O NO YOU TRUST GOD SO YOU ARE GOOD ALREADY. SEE I AM BELIEVING FOR YOU ALREADY MAMA. BE BLESSED.

My 2 cents said...

@Set,

We'll do lot of business I know, take care and thanx for the love.